- Tandag Boulevard – is best visited at night due to its clorful lamp posts, windy air and various stalls that offer Filipino street foods like fish balls, kwek-kwek, pork barbeque, isaw and lot more.
- Mabua Beach – is the main beach in the city where plenty of locals flock to especially during the Summer because of its accessibility.
- Goldbar Restaurant – this restaurant faces the Pacific Ocean. Some of the restaurant’s best-sellers include Crispy Pata, various seafood dishes like King Crab and Prawns and the classic Halo-Halo.
Festivals and Celebrations
- Diwatahan Festival – an annual event every 3rd Sunday of January in honor of Sr. Sto. Niño depicting the history. Customs and traditions of Tandaganons performed through dances and rituals. Usually participated and supported by the different sectores of Tandag City in celebration of peace, good health, prosperity and love.
- Summer Kite Festival – is celebrated by the City Government of Tandag enhancing the artistic talent and creativity among the teenagers through the making of fantastic designs of kite enjoying the sun, sand and sea during summer time.