- via Tandag Airport: From Cebu, you can take direct flight to Tandag and Cebgo ply this route every M-W-F.
- via Francisco Bangoy (Davao) International Airport: From Manila or Cebu to Davao City as transit point, Philippine Airlines, Cebu Pacific and Cebgo ply the Manila-Davao vice versa (approx. 1-1/2 hours travel time) and Cebu-Davao vice versa (approx. 45 minutes travel time) several trips daily.
- via Surigao Airport: From Manila or Cebu to Surigao City as transit point, Cebgo ply these routes daily.
- Multicabs, vans and jeepneys around northern and southern Surigao del Sur routes include Surigao City, San Francisco, Agusan del Sur and Bislig City.
- Buses – direct travel with bus companies like Bachelor Express are serving routes from Davao City, Butuan City, Surigao City, and Mangagoy/Bislig City. Philtranco and PP Bus Line serving Pasay City/Cubao via Cantilan are also available.
- Buses, vans and jeepneys can be located at Tandag City Overland Transport (TCOTT) (Balilahan Bus Terminal).
- Some jeepneys bound for Surigao City, Cantilan, Cortes, Tago, San Miguel, and nearby municipalities and barangays can be found at Purok Langka(Luha), Balilahan Tandag City.